PrimaCare’s Gynaecology and Obstetrics Clinic in Dubai provides a broad range of choices for gynaecology and obstetric care, addressing the needs of women from adolescence to menopause and beyond. Our team of Specialist Gynaecologists, nursing professionals, and other support staff work closely together to provide the best possible patient care.
Regarded as one of the best gynaecology and obstetrics clinics in Dubai, PrimaCare Speciality Clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, including advanced diagnostic and treatment systems.
Our gynaecology clinic in Dubai offers patient-centred and personalized care in a warm and friendly environment. PrimaCare Speciality Clinic’s gynaecology and obstetrics department in Dubai provides speciality care in the fields of:
- Antenatal Care: Antenatal care is the care a pregnant woman receives from healthcare professionals during pregnancy. It is the clinical assessment of the mother and the fetus, including a series of appointments and tests. Read more
- Infertility: Infertility is a condition of the reproductive system which impairs the conception of children. At PrimaCare infertility Clinic, Dubai, diagnosis of infertility is usually provided to couples who have been trying to conceive but not succeeding for more than a year. Read more
- Perinatal Medicine: Perinatal Medicine, also known as Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) or Perinatology, is a speciality in medicine that is focused on managing the health concerns of the mother and fetus before, during, and after pregnancy. Read more
- Adolescent Gynaecology: Adolescent Gynaecology is a specialist area of care that is concerned with the gynaecological problems in adolescence. The gynaecological issues in adolescent girls are different from that of adults and these conditions may be caused by other health conditions or hormonal imbalance. Read more
- Conceiving / Pregnancy Planning
- Cancer Screening
PrimaCare Gynaecology Clinic, Dubai, also renders special services, such as:
- Ultrasound Services: gynaecological and obstetric scans and follicular tracking for infertility patients.
- Well-Woman Health Check-up: as part of the preventive health check-up, gynaecological examinations are conducted to help gynaecological cancer screening.