Ophthalmology is a medical speciality concerned with the anatomy, physiology, and diseases of the eye. PrimaCare's Ophthalmology Clinic in Dubai employs highly sophisticated techniques to help identify and manage a broad range of eye problems.
The Department of Ophthalmology at PrimaCare Speciality Clinic offers expert non-surgical management of eye ailments in Dubai. Being one of the best Ophthalmology Clinics in Dubai, PrimaCare renders professional and personalised ophthalmology services to minimise the negative impact of eye disorders, improving the patient’s quality of life.
PrimaCare Speciality Clinic has a specialist ophthalmologist in Dubai for managing eye disorders of patients of all age groups and genders.
The following Ophthalmology Services are offered at the Department of Ophthalmology:
- General Eye Checkup: Eye exams aren’t only for people with vision impairments. They're critical in finding eye problems before symptoms show up. With a general eye check up, the specialist ophthalmologist in Dubai at PrimaCare Ophthalmology Clinic can also detect other problems such as diabetes and hypertension early on. Read more
- Examination & Treatment of Eye Infections: All parts of the eye are susceptible to infection, and it is caused by bacterial, viral, or fungal agents. There are many different types of eye infections, with different causes and treatments. Read more
- Glaucoma (Rise in Eye Pressure) Check & Treatment: Glaucoma is a condition causing damage to the eye's optic nerve and gets worse over time. It's often connected to a buildup of pressure inside the eye. Glaucoma is considered to be inherited and may not show up until later in life. Read more
- Diabetic Eye Check: Diabetes can harm the eyes, damaging the small blood vessels in the retina, or the back of the eye. This condition is called diabetic retinopathy. And, diabetes also increases the risk of glaucoma and other eye problems. Read more
- Refractive Errors (Spectacle Correction): Refraction is described as the bending of light as it passes through one object to another. Vision occurs when light rays are bent (refracted) when they pass through the cornea and the lens, and then the light is focused on the retina. Read more
- Preventive Check / RTA Eye Check: Regular, preventive eye check-ups are of high importance in preventive health care as many of the eye and vision conditions have no apparent signs or symptoms. The eye is one of the few places in the body where blood vessels are plainly visible. Read more