Orthopedics is the medical speciality focused on preventing, diagnosing, and treating the disorders of the musculoskeletal system of the body. The musculoskeletal system comprises bones, joints, muscles, spine, connective tissue, and other supporting tissues of the body, such as cartilages and ligaments. This intricate system facilitates the overall movement of the body, enabling us to walk, work, and enjoy our lives effectively.
Known as one of the best Orthopedic Clinics in Dubai, PrimaCare Speciality Clinic provides state-of-the-art Orthopedic Services to people of all age groups. We provide a wide range of Orthopedic Treatments in Dubai that include consultation, outpatient management, and inpatient treatment for patients with ailments of the musculoskeletal system.
The Orthopedics Department of PrimaCare Specialty Clinic in Dubai comprises a Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon, highly qualified and experienced nursing professionals, and other skilled support staff.
The Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon at PrimaCare Orthopedics Clinic, Dubai, is specialised in the treatment of various musculoskeletal problems, such as:
- Arthritis: Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints, and it may affect one or multiple joints. There are different types of arthritis, with different causes and treatment methods. Two of the most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Read more
- Back Pain: Lower back pain, also called as lumbago, is not a disease, rather a symptom of various types of medical conditions. Usually, it results from a problem with one or more parts of the lower back, Read more
- Osteoporosis & Related Bone Diseases: Osteoporosis is a bone condition that causes bones to become weak and fragile, leading to a situation where a fall or even mild stresses like bending over or coughing cause a fracture. The fractures related to osteoporosis commonly occur in the hip, wrist, or spine. Read more
- Paediatric Orthopedics: Pediatric Orthopedics is a speciality in medicine that focuses on the musculoskeletal conditions in children. These conditions generally affect bony structures as well as the soft tissues like muscles and tendons. Generally, orthopedic problems arise either by birth or as an acquired condition. It can affect one or several bones, or affect the entire skeleton and child. http://www.primacare-clinics.com/departments/orthopedics/pediatric-orthopedics/Read more
- Problems with Hand & Upper Extremities
- Fracture Management