Established as one of the best Pediatrics Clinics in Dubai, PrimaCare Speciality Clinic offers comprehensive care to children of all ages (newborn, infant, toddler, preschool, school-age and adolescent). PrimaCare Speciality Clinic’s Department of Pediatrics in Dubai is dedicated to delivering excellent medical care for children in a soothing and calm atmosphere.
Little ones require an abundance of love and care, especially when they're not feeling well as it helps them heal faster and better. At the fully-dedicated Pediatric Department of PrimaCare Speciality Clinic, children are always given first concern.
We offer a broad array of Pediatric Treatments and Services for numerous illnesses for the pediatric population, including:
- Preventive Services
- Assessment of Well-Being
- Anticipatory Guidance
Since different age groups have different and unique health requirements, PrimaCare Pediatric Clinic, Dubai, renders holistic medical attention for children and their families.
PrimaCare Speciality Clinic’s Specialist Pediatrician in Dubai works in tandem with physician assistants, nursing professionals, and other support staff along with the sophisticated diagnostic back up facility to provide the best possible patient care.
Our Specialist Pediatric Doctor in Dubai focuses on providing the best treatment for newborns, infants, children, and adolescents up to 18 years of age, giving emphasis to:
- reduce infant & child mortality
- control infectious diseases
- promote a healthy lifestyle
- relieve the difficulties of children & adolescents with chronic conditions
Our Specialist Pediatrician in Dubai is also actively involved in the prevention, early detection, and management of other issues, including behavioural problems, developmental disorders, functional problems, social stresses, and depression or anxiety disorders.
The Department of Pediatrics at PrimaCare Speciality Clinic is fully equipped to take care of your little ones by:
- Complete physical examination
- Giving vaccinations
- Making sure that your child meets milestones in growth, behaviour, and skills
- Diagnosing and treating your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health issues
- Providing information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
- Answering your queries about your little one's growth and development
- Referring you to specialists if your child needs expert care
Don’t let the Flu slow you down this season! Get a Flu Shot Today! Book Now