PrimaCare’s Psychology Clinic in Dubai has a well-trained and experienced Clinical Psychologist who can help you overcome a number of psychological disorders, such as stress, anxiety, and depression, among others.
Clinical psychology is a branch of psychology concerned with the assessment and treatment of neurodevelopmental disorders, mental illness, and psychiatric problems. It is an integration of the scientific theory and clinical knowledge of mind for the purpose of understanding, preventing, and relieving psychiatry based distress or dysfunction. Clinical psychology promotes subjective and behavioural well-being and personal development.
Mostly, clinical psychologists train within four primary theoretical orientations; psychodynamic, humanistic, behavioral/cognitive-behavioral, and systems or family therapy.
When you are under depression or stress, it manifests itself in various health and other issues, leading to more stress and depression.
Considered to be one of the best psychology clinics in Dubai, PrimaCare Speciality Clinic provides all forms of clinical psychology treatments.
We offer clinical psychology services in Dubai for a range of psychological disorders including:
- Depression: Most people must have felt sad or depressed at times as feeling depressed is a normal reaction to loss, life's struggles, failure, or an injured self-esteem. Read more
- Anxiety Disorders: As a matter of fact, everyone feels anxious every now and then as it is a normal emotion. For example, when you are facing a problem at work or just before a test, or just before making a crucial decision, you may feel nervous. Read more
- Panic Attacks: Most of us have panic attacks in our lives, and in most cases, they don’t cause any damage. But for some people, panic attacks happen more often, making them terrified and overwhelmed, even if they’re not in danger. Read more
- Phobias: Being one of the best psychology clinics in Dubai, PrimaCare Speciality Clinic provides the expert diagnosis and treatment for different types of phobias. Read more
- Obsessions and Compulsions: Obsessions and compulsions are part of an anxiety disorder called Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) in which an individual has uncontrollable, frequent thoughts and behaviours that are unwanted and intrusive. Read more
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder among children and teens, and in many cases, it may persist into adulthood. Read more
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is an umbrella term used to describe a range of conditions identified as neuro-developmental disorders that affect a child's communication skills, social skills, and behaviour. Read more
- Marital Conflict
- Adjustment Difficulties in Life
- Personality Disorders