Audiology & Speech Therapy
Established as one of the best Speech and Hearing Clinics in Dubai, PrimaCare Speciality Clinic provides state-of-the-art speech and hearing services for pediatric, adult, and geriatric population.
PrimaCare Speech and Hearing Clinic, Dubai, has a highly-qualified and experienced audiology speech therapist who treats people with speech and hearing impairment, with the help of latest technologies and ultra-modern equipment.
Our Audiologist cum Speech therapist in Dubai offers a range of speech-language pathology services, such as consultation and speech and language evaluation along with expert assessment and therapy for individuals with the following problems:
- Stuttering & Cluttering: Even though both stuttering and cluttering are fluency disorders, they are not the same. In most cases, stuttering begins during childhood and, in some cases, lasts throughout life. Read more
- Delayed Speech: Children with speech delays can be at higher risk for developing social, emotional, or behavioural issues as adults. Speech delays in children are significant lags in one or more areas of emotional, mental, and physical growth. Read more
- Hearing Impairment: Hearing ability is critical for children to develop speech and language skills as they grow. Hearing loss is the third largest disease and the most common sensory defect in the modern, industrialised world. Read more
- Misarticulation & Phonological Disorders
- Cleft lip & Palate
- Mental Retardation
- Learning Disability
- Voice Disorders
The Department of Speech and Hearing provides the following Speech and Hearing Services in Dubai:
- Case History Taking
- Behavioral Audiometry
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Speech Audiometry
- Impedance Audiometry
- Otoacoustic Emission Test - Screening
- Tinnitus Assessment & Management
- Advice on Hearing Aids
- Customised Swimmer's Plug & Noise Protection Plugs
PrimaCare Speciality Clinic’s Audiologist cum Speech therapist in Dubai also offers
I would like to share my experience with the speech therapy sessions we had for my son Namit with Ms.Rupali Ranjith. I found her well qualified, honest and enthusiastic with a thorough knowledge of the subject she is handling. We have noticed a tremendous improvement in our son after completing all sessions. His echolalia is almost eliminated, breaking his inhibitions in mingling with others. Ms.Ranjith also provided tips and advice, and my son started speaking well in English with an improved vocabulary. We’re really thankful to Ms.Rupali Ranjith.
Sajida Imran Sange
I recently had the pleasure of consulting you regarding the complexities with the speech development of my daughter Reem. I really appreciate the effort you took in diagnosing ‘Adenoids’ which has been hindering the speaking abilities in my daughter. She is now able to communicate fluently with our family members and friends and forms full sentences without any mistake.
It’s amazing to see a remarkable improvement in her. We must say that she has thoroughly enjoyed your therapy sessions, and you have taught her how to express herself. The happiest thing is that she tries to sing the UAE as well as the Indian national anthem. The whole family is truly grateful to Ms.Rupali Ranjith for helping us connect with Reem, creating a great bonding.